Jun 28, 2010

Christopher Kilkus Inspiration

 Picture 8 by ckilkus.
Photography by Christopher Kilkus

He is a fashion photographer who works with all sorts of people/clients, however I LOVE his work with Forever 21 (if you read my Fotos and Fashion blog, you know I love Forever 21 loL) He has  a retro yet natural/lomo-ish look to his photos and it is so inspirational to me! When I actually have the time I'll be shooting photos like this! I love it! Just thought I'd share =)

Hey what do you guys think of me posting a pic of the day? Or maybe photo of the week?? What would you all like to see?? I like all aspects and types of photography from landscape to fashion. I'll think about it and start posting (what I think are) inspirational photos.
Ttys xo ~ Nina

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the compliment on my work! It's great to hear you like the look we are doing for Forever 21. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks a lot for commenting! And thank you for being such an inspirational photographer, I love the creativity and style you bring forth. (How did you find my blog?)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love