Dec 22, 2010

Tea Time: Day 1

My mom and aunt are hosting an afternoon tea party next week! I wanted to decorate the dessert buffet ( I think while I'm at it, I'll make a tea buffet too). For the next few days I'll post pictures and links so you can be inspired to throw your own themed party. Oh, and just keepin it real - this is a good 'ol, down home, southern hospitality house (tea) party. Just a few close friends coming to our home :)

I hope mom doesn't think I'm trying to take over loL but she bought all these really cool (but very different) tea pots. Some are oriental, some are country styled, some are classic, and some are Victorian. I was thinking if we come up with a color scheme we'll be able to incorporate everything she bought so far. What do you guys think of Lavender, Green and Yellow? Mom loves lavender and we have a bunch of soft green and yellow candles and decor already (keepin it real and cost effective ;-) )

Inspirations:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love