Jan 3, 2011

Time for...dessert? {part 1}

So this past week my mom and aunt threw an afternoon tea party. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work to prepare for...we spent at least a week shopping for tea pots, tea cups and saucers and I know mom spent hours looking for a plethora of teas! But the best part for me was baking some of the desserts :)

I remember baking when I was a kid with mom, it would always be so much fun! We'd pretend we had our own cooking show and explain to "the camera" what we were doing as we cooked loL...I loved it! I realized though, this time I was more interested in taking pictures of making the desserts rather than play with my mom and narrate as we cooked :( I feel bad a little because I think she would've enjoyed that. The good thing tho is that our little cupcakes turned out great! They were a hit ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love