Feb 1, 2011

February 2011 Goals

I love talking to Dj, he is a steady dose of support and encouragement to me. I listened to him today as he explained his current goals and how he is in motion to achieve every single one of those goals. Goals...goals are a trip loL..well, at least for me. I love making goals and I usually accomplish them (the ones I have written out and can visually see on a day-to-day or week-to-week basis) but then I write, re-write and re-write once more lists of goals and they begin to pile up one by one and slowly I end up doing nothing. Am I not motivated? Am I just lazy?! I think I can be lazy at times but I'm also a very diligent person, I guess when it comes to certain aspects of my life. Well, most aspects of my life I am diligent but ask me to cook dinner and I'll tell you I have to do homework loL. Anyway I notice my lists consist of 30+ goals that I want (intend) to accomplish in a (seemingly) short period of time.

Here are my thoughts:
1) Choose no more than 8 goals (to post on my blog) per month to try to achieve!
2) Every month list those goals for the world to see (maybe this will give me the extra push I need, if its posted on the web then I have to do it, right?)
3) Throughout the month I'll check off the goals that I accomplish :)
4) Each month when I post a new set of goals I will review the previous month's goals and see how many I actually accomplished.

So here we are, February 1, 2011 a brand new month and a brand new set of goals I'd like to achieve (did you notice how I keep going back and forth between the words "accomplish" and "achieve" is that bad writing? idk lol)

~ Second/Third shoot with 12-1 Photography at the St.Petersburg Yacht Club

~ Actually hang the pictures I have framed

~ Get an anniversary gift for my parents

~ Each week dedicate one item/object to practice shooting. theme: wedding details (i.e. shoes, rings, flowers)
 week 1 (dresses)
 week 2 (shoes)
 week 3
 week 4

~ Re-write 2011 Personal and Business Goals

~ Host an online picture contest

~ Blog about my trip to West Palm Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love