Feb 25, 2011

Re-decorating part Un

So re-organizing my room has turned into re-Decorating my room! I currently have two huge wooden dressers in my small apartment-like bedroom. One of them has to go! loL 
This is the outline of my bedroom NOW:


The scribbles you see in miscellaneous places are books, pieces of paper and other crap that I have no place to put. 
I cleared out the wider dresser by hanging all of my jeans and just moving the rest of the clothes from that one into the taller dresser. Now my wide dresser is empty and I'd like to get it out of here (I've had it since I was a baby...time to upgrade loL) instead of buying all new furniture I'm thinking I will paint the taller dresser white with a glossy finish remove the wide dresser and replace it with a cute/chic chair and cubby bookshelf like this one:
Detailed View

 Here's an outline of how I'd like my new and improved room to look

That computer you see on my desk is gonna be my big daddy iMac ;-) loL (it's coming soon enough) everything will be neat and organized. I'll have storage to hold my text books along with paperwork for "N~Grace" which is so important to me. I need to know that everything has a proper place.
Now, as for the decor :D.....my walls are a very light/soft yellow which is nice. I like a touch of color but it's not too colorful or bright. My bed is black and the rest of my furniture and doors are white; so I got that yellow, black, and white thing goin on. Mostly just black and white (bc the yellow walls are so light it looks as tho it's an off-white color) That's fine for now. I've created a few inspiration boards that I like and will continue to look at for the next month or so as this "re-decoration" projects goes underway lol
*Desk area*
*bedroom*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love