Oct 11, 2011

101 in 1001 Days

I started this list 2 weeks ago and I've yet to complete it. I wanted to wait until I filled out all 101 goals before I posted it to the blog, but the longer I wait, the longer I will put off completing my goals. It might be fun and more interesting for me to finish filling it out as I go along anyway, find out what other things I'd like to strive for in the future! I'm very much a goal oriented kinda girl - always writing down my plans - so I thought creating a 101 in 1001 list would be fun!

I think it will be fun to blog about each goal that I cross off the list. It'll help me to blog more as well and it'll be interesting to see the changes I go through over the years :)...Anyway, here is the list:

Start date: October 1, 2011
End date: June 28, 2014

    Travel
    • Visit Sony in London
    • Travel to Mexico - November 16, 2011 (Cozumel)
    • Go back to Canada – Vancouver (and back to Toronto)
    • Travel to South America
    • Travel to Europe
    • Travel to Ireland
    • Make plans to go to Japan
    • Visit Yellowstone National Park
    • Take a 2+ day road trip with just my brother
    • Visit the original Coco Chanel boutique in Paris
    • Walk across the Brooklyn bridge 
    • Take a 4+ day vacation with family and friends  (November 13th - 19th, 2011)
    • Go on a trip with Tori to visit Jessica and Ryan

    Love and Life
    • Watch the sunrise with my “dear john”
    • Write a love letter to my “dear john” November 24, 2011
    • Write a letter to my family members I have not seen in a while
    • Go on a picnic date with "dear john"
    • Get professional photos taken of me and “dear john”

     Photography Life
    • Purchase a medium format camera (hasselblad or mamiya brand)
    • Take part in Images for a Cure
    • Blog each item I check off of my list
    • Attend WPPI in Las Vegas
    • Get a photo of mine published in print
    • Have my work featured on Green Wedding Shoes
    • Purchase a full frame camera body
    • Work on one personal/creative photography project each season for one year
    • Get a promo video created and recorded for N~Grace Photography
    • Have an art showing party/event displaying my fashion lifestyle work
    • Have a fashion shoot in New York City
    •  Attend a photography workshop - November 5, 2011 (Shay Cochrane)
    • Rent [studio] space for a fashion shoot
    •  Have custom thank you cards designed November 8, 2011 (Beach Papery and Gifts)
    • Get custom made flash drives 
    • Get branded packaging material
    • Learn how to properly use flash (on and off camera)
    • Host my own art showing 
    • Host a mentor/internship program Jan. 21, 2012

     Education
    • Graduate from USF with a Bachelor's in Information Systems

    Spiritual
    • Serve where the need is great for at least 2 weeks
    • Auxiliary Pioneer for 3 months withing one year
    • Serve in new territory (for service) at least once/month
    • Get a better understanding of Daniel’s prophesies (in the bible)
    • Study the book of Revelation

    Cha-ching!
    • Save enough money to move into my own apartment
    • Learn how to properly invest in stocks...then do it! 
    • Open a business checking/savings account    Dec. 28, 2011
    • Budget and save for every major trip I take, being able to pay for it outright

    Mind, Body, Soul, and Relaxation
    • Start an exercise routine (and follow at least once/week) (LA Fitness)
    • Read "The Starbucks Experience"
    • Take a photo of a whale…in its natural habitat!
    • Introduce myself to at least one new person each month and hold a steady conversation with them (gotta get over my shyness and lack of networking skills).
    • Eat/cook one new meal/dish each week for one month
    • Get my teeth whitened
    • Pay it forward to at least 3 different people (in whatever way I see fit at the time)
    • Treat myself to a spa day once/month

    Organization 
    • Organize my Itunes music 
    • Organize my emails

    Everything Else!
    • Throw an amazing “just because” party 
    •  Attend an outdoor concert - October 7, 2011 (Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. Tour)
    • Buy an IMac
    • Learn to play golf
    • Take a surfing lesson
    • Own a Louis Vuitton (Speedy 30)
    • Go to one theme park I’ve never been to before
    • Attend Thomas’ graduation from high school!
    • Purchase a pair of knee high flat walking boots
    • Create a collage of destinations - places I've been

    New Adventures
    • Go horseback riding
    • Try snowboarding
    • Go tubing again!
    • Make some sort of craft that I’ve never made before (Business Cards)
    • Take an art class
    • Attend a Broadway show in NYC 
    • Attend a film festival
    • Go Sailing

      1 comment:

      Show some love