Nov 8, 2011

Custom Thank You Cards

Yay my very own custom thank you cards! Now when I send clients their images I can thank them on personal stationary. All thanks to the lovely ladies at Beach Papery and Gifts in downtown St.Pete. They were so kind and helpful and I think the cards turned out great! I like them, simple yet meaningful (at least that's how I feel).

I didn't even realize this was on my 101 list that I made up last month until I read it again yesterday and said, "Hey! I can check that off" :D loL This is the first step to many in my new re-branding process and I can't even explain how excited I am! Things are starting off on a really good note! I can't wait to share more with you...

1 comment:

  1. these are cute!!! i just finished creating mine too!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love