Nov 1, 2011

Tori's Portrait Session Sarasota Portrait Photographer

Sarasota is so colorful and beautiful, I've always wanted to have a photo shoot in the downtown area, so I was extremely excited to make the 45 minute trip to downtown Sarasota to visit Tori and her friend Ariel to take photos :) We had lots of fun, enjoying good conversation and a LOT of laughing! I'm so happy the weather had cleared up a bit from the down pour earlier in the day.

This is Tori... * Click on the photo for better quality*
And this is her friend Ariel (love that red hair girl!)...




4 comments:

  1. how cute are these!!!! can you let me know when you are down here so we can meet up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah BerryNovember 01, 2011

    I love them! I need to set up a session with you and your magical camera - soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute. I love

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I like her outfits! Great job Nina

    ReplyDelete

Show some love