Dec 9, 2011

Lemonade Stand - "Lemondae For Sale"

Traveling is a passion of mine. Those who know me, know this statement is true. Just yesterday I was given the opportunity to apply and possibly get the chance to travel to Dublin, Ireland!!! I remember when I was younger a few friends of mine visited Ireland with their mom, I remember seeing photos of the extraordinary plush, green mountains just imagining I'd gone with them. And then (years later) it happened, I saw one of the best romance drama movies ever produced...P.S. I Love You!!! It was then when I fell (one of those falls when your toes are curled all the way to the back, your ankle is now facing the ground, and your face just plummets to the ground and there is no break to your fall!) in love with that beautiful country.

I have to figure out how I am going to get the money to be able to pay for the trip. I have about 5 months to raise $3500-$4500 for this trip. I will keep saying to myself "where there's a will, there's a way" but I have no idea what way I will get that money! loL I mean geez I'm still just a part-time intern and full time college student. So with that said, anybody interested in buying some lemonade for a buck fifty ($150)? loL! At that rate I'll only need to sell about thirty (30) cups ;)....Nahh, seriously though if you guys have any suggestions as to how I can raise more cash I'd love to hear them :) Mini photo sessions anyone?! I gotta make this work! I'll keep ya'll posted...


2 comments:

Show some love