Dec 24, 2011

The Year of All Things New...The Year of Brand New Beginnings

So I've decided to start the new year off with a "Big Bang" loL...I really feel it in my bones that I will accomplish all of the things that I want to accomplish in this new year, and you know what, I couldn't be happier! So happy in fact, that I really do want to share the excitement with ya'll and get you guys hyped up and excited with me! I will have officially had N~Grace Photography for 2 years next month and I see the long trail that has lead us up to where N~Grace Photography is now. It's pretty amazing what support, motivation and determination will do for you ;) 


So anyway, on to the more exciting parts lol...I've got a lot of new things happening for the "new year" - new travels, new thoughts, new brands, new ideas and goals, and new accomplishments! - so the theme of this celebration is "The Year of All Things New...The Year of Brand New Beginnings!" :D Don't you just love it! Come on get amp'd up (insert amp'd up music and dancing here)!! In celebration of this exciting new time, we (yepp, WE) are going to celebrate during the entire month of January! I've got prizes, giveaways, discounts, and FUN! I like to party and have a good time so I want ya'll to look at this celebration like one big virtual party and have a good time! Oh, and everything's on me! ;) 

HERE'S THE DEAL:
     Every Monday (to jump start your week on a good note) and Friday (to end the week even better) during the month of January check my blog and facebook page to find out what the deal of the day is. Remember I'll be giving away prizes, Discounts, and FREEBIES! Woot Woot!

3 comments:

  1. Can anyone participate in this event?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I can't wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm excited too :) and yes any and everyone can participate!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love