Feb 6, 2012

Fixed At Zero!

 

Any of you know this song and/or this band? VersaEmerge! It's always exciting for me to watch this video because 1) I like the song and 2) I know Sierra Kusterbeck! We went to middle school and part of high school together (we were both interested in musical theater) and the first time I saw this video last year I was pretty much blown away because I remember her leaving high school to join a band. Little did I know she would make it this far! Shout out to Sierra!!

I was doing a little bit of research on Payless shoes and ran across an image of Sierra holding a shoe, turns out she is helping promote a new line at payless called, Brash. Pretty awesome! Check out the link. The shoes are kinda hot and the videos of Sierra and the rest of VersaEmerge in Paris are very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love