Jan 27, 2013

Wanderlust // Travel Guide // Montreal

When I was planning my trip to Montreal I had to figure out where we would stay. It's important to me that whenever on vacation I stay in a place that is located in a good neighborhood, budget friendly, and situated within walking distance to cafes/restaurants and/or shopping. I am a huge fan of Hilton's Embassy Suites because they are always fairly priced and usually located in popular safe areas within a city. In addition to that they offer hot buffet cooked to order breakfast with the purchase of your room and they have a great happy hour (who doesn't love good drinks!)

To the Embassy Suites we went...

 We literally walked everywhere from this place. There was a Starbucks at the end of the block, The Notre Dame cathedral right around the corner, a fifteen minute walk from the popular "Old Montreal" in one direction and a ten to fifteen minute walk to all the shopping I could handle in the other direction! Plus the hot breakfast and complimentary drinks! Loved it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love