Sep 30, 2010

My Love

As I've been studying, researching and observing wedding photography I came across LOVE ALA and it is official, I am IN LOVE with her blog (and her introduction video on her website loL)! If I thought I was more interested in wedding photography before, it has increased by 100% after reading her posts and looking at her photos...Of course I know her photos do not define wedding photography, but are her own style, I just  have to say then, I love it! The tone, angles and composition - so inspiring, invigorating, soft, peaceful, engaging, and enjoyable - Just look for yourself:

(all photos taken from www.loveala.net)
 
 
 
She captures intimate details of the day

 
 
HELLO! Talk about a money shot! Now that's what I'm talkin about =) loL I love this! 
LoL it was funny, I read one of her posts. She was talking about a couple she shot and she said something about the woman's outfit....then "are you kidding me with those ouftits?!" loL I thought she was insulting the way her client dressed that day but later realized that was just her expression. As in, are you kidding!? Those are hot!!


 
 


{Non wedding that I'm still in love with! =)}

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love