Dec 8, 2010

College Days

So I know this is a Photography blog, but it is also MY blog and I can write what I want loL. I'm sitting at home right now, preparing for my orientation (I will be transferring to the University of South Florida) I am in my 3rd year majoring in Computer Science. I'm going a little crazy right now because I feel there is so much I need to get done, but in reality there isn't that much that needs to be done. Honestly, I just need to be better organized. So much is going on with school - registration, class schedules, joining organizations, fees, etc. - n~grace photography - every weekend for the past 6 weeks I have had a photo shoot, which I LOVE but because I'm not as organized as I should or could be, pictures seem to be piling up right now, so many pictures to edit in so little time. I want to edit and get the CDs out to my clients in a timely manner but I will not rush because, in my opinion, I would be sacrificing quality for time. Of course this is me editing each picture which omg! what the heck is wrong with  me?! I really need to look into "lightroom" and/or an editor (out sourcing) ugh! Or should I? Is it worth the money and effort? Does anyone reading this know about either lightroom or some editor, like "Photographer's Edit"?

Anyway! loL There are so many blog posts I'd like to write but simply don't have the time at the moment. I'm excited for the winter break coming soon because I have a lot I want to share...In the meantime, here is a sneak peek for future posts :)

 ~Couples: Angel and Dee

 ~Weddings: Amanda and Dan

 ~Portraits: Derrick

  ~Events: Christine and Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love