Dec 13, 2010

Angelia and Dee: Tampa Bay Engagement Photographer

It was 6 years ago when I met Angelia, this red head with braces. She was pretty quiet - only for the first week of class - but really nice. It was freshmen year and we were in the same Arts Magnet program, PCCA for Musical Theater. We didn't really click until Junior year, but we'd been friends ever since we met. She'd met Dee freshmen year and they hit it off fairly quickly. They both were newbies to Florida. She, moving with her family from Pennsylvania and he, coming back to the states from Vietnam. He was a year ahead of us and had the prettiest hair I'd ever seen on a guy, long and wavy!  (he since cut it)

Today they celebrate being together and in love for 6 years...Angel is a model (well, duh! Look at her, Fabulous and Fierce) and will soon be working in Paris, France! I'm so excited for her, I wanted to shoot with she and Dee before she left. We had a lot of fun laughing and catching up while I observed a different kind of love. They are so sweet - they truly love one another - I hope they see it as much as these pictures show it! Love you guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love