Jan 31, 2011

A day in the life: Dali

I realized after taking this picture, I am much more comfortable behind the camera loL (which only made me wonder how I can loosen up in-front and come up with ways to get some of my clients to loosen up as well)
I do belive my brother was pretty much done with me taking pictures by this time loL
I spent the afternoon at the Dali museum in St. Petersburg, FL with my boys yesterday. we looked at beautiful paintings and sketches and interpreted them based on our own thoughts which was pretty fun loL. Dj said he feels more mature actually wanting to go to an art museum on his spare time *it was his idea* compared to a few years ago. It was nice to hear him say that because I actually like this kind of stuff ;-) 
(haha here I am, talking about the arts something cool and partly intellectual and I use the word "stuff" loL shows how cool I am loL)
This was the first time I'd visited the new Dali museum building since it opened a few months back, it is so big and artsy! I love it! It sits right next door to the grand Mahaffy Theater in downtown St. Pete (so beautiful) you def should visit some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love