Jan 19, 2011

Nadia turns 1: St.Petersburg Portrait Photographer

Isn't she a cutie! Nadia turned 1 and her beautiful mom wanted to document the moment :) I love children and I love taking pictures of them, but of course they sometimes are difficult to shoot. This girl right here though, is such a happy baby! OMG, we instantly became friends :) she even let me hold her "zoey" (stuffed animal) loL Nadia was such a pleasure to be around, smiling and laughing the entire afternoon (with the occasional exception ;-) ). I really hope I get the pleasure of hanging out with she and her mom again...


4 comments:

  1. So BEAUTiFUL.
    Thanks Nina!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is BEAUTIFUL, These picture of your daughter and you are Breath taking. Natural Beauty INDEED!! I knew you would be a GREAT Mom! Because you have one!

    Miss. Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, she is SUCH a doll! omg, love the shots. you're so talented :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is beautiful! these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love