Apr 20, 2011

Christrian & Becky: Beautiful

I sometimes forget to interact with my couples as I shoot them loL! Being around a couple who are really in love and don't mind me being around, I just get so caught up in just letting them do their own thing, being the cute couple they are, and capturing that moment (being as quiet as possible to keep that intimacy) that I forget that they are looking at me for direction as to how to pose or what to do next loL....

Meet Chris & Becky! A couple with a lot of history and a story quite similar to mine with my boyfriend. I met Chris about a year ago when I used to go out dancing; I found out he is a GREAT DJ who has been spinning and mixing for years - I've dubbed him to be my dj for any event loL for real, if you love a little bit of Hip Hop, Merengue, and Salsa he's your man. Check him out. It wasn't until the photo shoot that I met Becky, but from everything I'd heard (and we talked a little bit on facebook) I knew she was going to be a cool girl...

The first thing she said to me was, "I'm really shy," from that point I was preparing myself to make her feel as comfortable as possible. Maybe ten minutes went by before she was jumping off benches and posing like Americas Next Top Model! loL either she felt comfortable around me and my camera a lot quicker than I thought possible or she just had me fooled ;-) loL

3 comments:

  1. Love these! Such a cute couple. That last diptych of the two of them is killer! Fantastic pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 16, 2011

    So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice story :) they look like a lovely couple

    ReplyDelete

Show some love