Apr 17, 2011

A Corner of England

A Corner of England it is! I love St. Pete - there is a little bit of everything here! My mom, aunt and I went to this tea room a few weeks ago and not only was the tea delicious, but so was their food, and the customer service was amazing! All 3 lovely ladies who own the restaurant introduced themselves to us and kept us laughing for our entire stay (well, maybe part of that had to do with my aunt knowing the owners loL - but I think the other part of that is, they are just really nice and funny people!). I would definitely suggest giving them a try :) Although we didn't dress up, you certainly could have. They provide "High Tea" quality everything! Including some gorgeous hats ;-) best of all, they are affordable. A Corner of England should be on your list of places to eat when you visit St.Pete.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love