May 6, 2011

St. Petersburg Portrait Photographer :: Kiara Senior 2012

Kiara is such a lovely and smart young woman! I met her earlier this year in one of the classes I tutor here in St. Pete. This girl is HILARIOUS!! For real! I am always laughing when she is around :) I enjoyed taking pictures of her on this (HOT) Saturday afternoon at the historic St. Petersburg, FL Pier and I have to say she was a real trooper with minimum shade around - meaning the bright Florida sun was beaming, but she kept a cool attitude ;-)

Without further ado....I present to you the fabulous Kiara Allen N~Grace Photography's 1st Senior Model for 2012!

5 comments:

  1. Ashley FaberMay 06, 2011

    Loves it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derrick WhiteMay 08, 2011

    NICE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 11, 2011

    I love love love it (: you go Kiara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley MMay 11, 2011

    OMG look at Kiara! I want my pictures done now =) you did a really nice job Nina..

    ReplyDelete

Show some love