May 10, 2011

TOP TEN for TAMPA!

There is a huge rumor (not fact yet...) that H&M, an ultra fab clothing empire, is coming to Tampa, FL! International Plaza Mall to be precise. I'm really hoping this is true since I love practically all of their fashion! What sucks though is that the closest one is in Orlando, but I usually only go to H&M when I'm in NY, so having a store across the bridge would be great! I've created a list of reasons why I think H&M should finally come to Tampa! You most definitely can add to the list if YoU have any special reasons too ;-)

*some of these reasons are just silly and meant to be funny, please take it as such*


Dear Hennes & Mauritz (H&M),

Here are 10 reasons why I think you should build a store at International Plaza...

1. You have thousands of young men and women in the Tampa Bay area just waiting for your doors to be opened!

2. Your commercials keep popping up on my TV and I keep wondering and hoping it's because another H&M store is soon to open.....at the Tampa International Mall of course loL

3. I can guarantee if a store opens in Tampa my wardrobe will change for the better ;-)

4. I'll have a reason to drive to Tampa on a weekly basis (loL jk - for my friends who live in Tampa)

5. I'll be a little more fashion savvy =D   (*2 thumbs up*)

6. This economy is horrible! Wouldn't you much rather have us spend our money in your store as opposed to in our gas tanks having to drive back and forth from Tampa to Orlando :(

7. I'm running out of reasons... loL

8. Still running out of reasons...

9. Tampa Bay is where it's at!

10. Duh! You're H&M and we're Tampa! A perfect match, don't you think!? Plus I hear we have 20,000 - 49,000 sq. ft. worth of space for you to work with - who wouldn't shop there?

I think you guys should really consider this, especially since you don't offer online shopping in the U.S. (yet!). Anyway, thanks guys :)

Love Nina!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way are they really thinking about building here? Yes! Reason #11 - I love your store!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love