Jun 9, 2011

St. Petersburg Portrait Photographer :: Emily & Aaron

Aaron and Emily have known [of] each other since grade school. Surrounded by mutual friends, they would run into each other every so often and think nothing of it....until last summer, that is. They both attended good friends Gordon and Mile's band concert at Cafe Bohemia in downtown St. Pete. For Emily it was just another mutual friend in the crowd, perhaps not thinking much of it, but I think secretly Aaron had hopes of getting her number ;-) (that is strictly my opinion). Fortunately he had that opportunity the next day when they happened to bump into each other again at the beach! Although eventually she had to go away for school they talked on the phone constantly and became the best of friends.

Now, almost a year later their relationship has grown and they are just as cute as ever! It was so nice hanging out and catching up with them yesterday :) we all attended the same elementary and middle school. I hadn't seen Emily since my senior year and I don't think I'd seen Aaron since middle school! loL They are so sweet and fun to be around. Oh and Emily's laugh is contagious!! I'm so happy for them and wish them all the best :)

So beautiful!
 They love Paciugo for their galatos...
a baby lady bug...
I don't even have to say it, but I will....I LOVE IT! So adorable!

7 comments:

  1. Wow these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 09, 2011

    I love the colors all around them (: lovely photos NIna

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 09, 2011

    the 2 black and whites and the last picture are my favs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog looks so good! Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! i really like the 3rd & 4th ones down and the b&w's in the stairwell. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute & fresh portraits!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love