May 23, 2011

Fashion Forward Look Book Photo Shoot :: St. Petersburg Fashion Photographer

It would be kind of cool if I could say this shoot was in the works for quite some time and it all came together smoothly. It would be kind of cool. But what's even better is that this shoot was in the works for about 3 weeks and it came together quite nicely! loL On the spur I texted a couple of my friends and asked if they would like to model for me :) and fortunately they said yes! I then started looking for wardrobe stylists in my area and struck gold when I came across the lovely Aneesa and Marianne of The Trunk Stylists - seriously these girls are FABULOUS at what they do - visit their Facebook Page. I found an amazing makeup artist, Hershley (sounds like Ashley), of Sweet Kiss I can't wait to work with her again. And finally I called up my good friend and fellow photographer, Naomi.

Ahhh man! Those cupcakes were delicious (from It's Icing on the Cake in St.Pete, FL)! And how cute is that fondant?! Gina (the owner) added a very nice touch :) I wanted to keep everything bright and colorful to stay in a cheerful mood and celebrate the spring weather - my favorite season.
We worked outside (in 85 degree heat) but everyone was good sport and thankfully we had plenty of shade (and ice cold drinks loL). I honestly thought this shoot would last for about 4 hours. No, no, no! I under estimated the time it would take for hair and makeup! Attention newbie photogs. who are planning a photo shoot requiring hair and makeup: allot a lot of time for hair and makeup for each model and each look! 

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 25, 2011

    Fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with all 3 of them in the picture. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa =) I like that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany JamesMay 25, 2011

    I love how you set up the table (and the cupcakes look delicious hehe)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love