Jul 25, 2011

Step one :: Drawing inspirtation from a Payless commercial

 



I love these two videos! They are fun, playful and colorful. I've been thinking of making my own commercial (really you would call it a promo video) and I've been inspired from many different people and videos, but these two videos capture what I feel I would want my own video to look like. I may not actually film a promo video anytime soon but I have been thinking about it. I'll say sometime within the next year loL...should I be more specific? I do want it to happen! This is just the beginning stage I guess. Inspiration. Next comes the ideas and scripting...(is that the correct terminology?!) Well, let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. how cool!!! who is going to shoot your promo video? I want one too!!! I cant wait to see yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! i just watched the videos and I LOVE THEM! i want one too. let me know who is doing yours. i need one too!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love