Aug 6, 2011

The Beauty Boutique :: A Fashion Photography Blog

I've been strugglin for a while now trying to figure out how I will utilize this blog properly. Part of me wants it to be strictly for photography and the other part of me wants it to be a melting pot of ideas! And then a loud voice in the back of my mind always ends up shoutin at me sayin "why are you thinkin so much! Just write somethin!"

After having a conversation with my friend he reminded me of what I used to write about in the journals I used to write in all throughout high school and part of college....BOYS! loL, he said "write about what you know and like" lol. Maybe I will. I like boys, I know boys, I know one boy in particular that I really like and want to be with. I like fashion, I don't know a whole lot about fashion, but I do know what I like (when I see it). What if I called this blog [The] Beauty and Boys Boutique!? Huh, you like? Any other ideas? lol...The Fashion Boutique? Nahhh I'll just call it..."Nina Says..." and I say it's time for another fashion shoot asap! One to celebrate the end of the summer approaching and another for the welcoming of the Fall. Ahh man, a look back into some of the shoots I've had this spring/summer season so far while listening to my current song of choice...



1 comment:

  1. Good times!! We had so much fun during our shoot!!! I love love the girl wearing all black.

    About your blog... this is your space. do what you think is right. have fun with it. i honestly think that letting your personality shine through would be awesome. I would love see your adventures.

    Talk to you soon!

    Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love