Nov 25, 2011

Shay Cochrane Photography Workshop

It was such a great experience getting to hang out with the women at the Shay Cochrane Photography Workshop earlier this month. I met photographers from all over Florida and got in contact with a few locals which was cool.  I've been a fan of Shay's for quite some time now, not only for her amazing photography skills, but also her openness and willingness to share with others what shes learned. She and I had been keeping in touch via facebook over the past year, ironically though, we'd never met loL. So finally, finally we got to met during her beginner pro workshop at the beginning of the month! She is so sweet :) and I learned a lot from her that day which was extremely exciting! I've been happy to continue to put into practice the techniques she taught us that day. We had the pleasure of shooting a really nice couple in the super fab Tampa Heights historic building! I'd never been there before, but you can bet I will be back! I love it!

* Click on the photo for better quality...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love