Nov 24, 2011

Virginia and Kyle ~ St.Pete Portrait Photographer

It was so nice to finally meet these two! I'd been in contact with Virginia for a few months trying to settle on a date that would be convenient for all three of us. It was so interesting to hear about how they met and learn of the activities they do together :) Virginia and I are both Floridians, so when she told me she wasn't really into the outdoors I could 100% relate loL! Her fiance, Kyle, is from Kentucky however and he loovveess the outdoors! She said he introduced her to a lot of the activities they now do together like hiking, camping, biking and snow boarding! I have to admit that all seems pretty cool. I wouldn't mind trying snow boarding myself and I've hiked a time or two before, but I'm still a laid back lazy Floridian at heart loL so there is only so much I can do. Anyway, he currently resides in Italy, how cool is that!? (I'll admit I'm a little jealous, I've always wanted to go) and he'll be there for another year or so...they are the sweetest people, but nothing compares to their adorable dog Troy! Their engagement shoot almost turned into a Troy photo shoot - I had to stop and remember who actually is getting married (smh lol). Well, it was such a pleasure to meet Kyle and Virginia and I wish them all the best in their future together :) I hope to have the pleasure to talk and photograph them again...

* Click on the photo for better quality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love