Jan 4, 2012

Moving forward towards the light

As I reflect on what this past year has been for me, I think about a tunnel. A tunnel that I crawled through as a child at Great Explorations. In order to find my way out of the tunnel I had to figure out and recognize what I felt beneath my legs and fingers (again, I was crawling in this creepy dark tunnel). If you recognized you continued to feel the same thing every so often (grass, carpet, tile, grass, carpet, tile...) you needed to figure out you were crawling in a circle and would never make it out, but if you could feel the...grass, carpet, tile and then instead of turning right again make a left you'd feel something soft like a bed of sheets and cushions and then something else and finally you would see the light and crawl your way out of the tunnel!

In some strange way I equate that tunnel crawling experience to this previous year. One word that I think of is...knowledge, when I think of 2011. I learned SO MUCH! I'd been given many opportunities to grow and expand my knowledge this past year. Now with new beginnings in 2012, I feel like this is the year for action. Recognize the things that I'd learned last year and put those things into action for my future. I'm so appreciative of my friends and family who are supporting me in love and spirit giving me all the encouragement I could never ask for myself. If you have that kind of support really stop and take it in. If not, you can always email me and I will support you and your future endeavors!

I wish you all the best in your futures! Please keep me posted as to what you all are doing. I can't wait to see where this year (and attitude) takes us! Oh, and you can follow my new 2012 wish list board on pintrest to find out more about where I'm headed and what goals I will be accomplishing this year!

xoxo
~ Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love