Jan 27, 2012

PAPER STREET MARKET :: COMMERCIAL SHOOT

It's no secret that I am in love with our downtown area here in St.Pete. I'm always down there exploring new shops and buying from independently owned stores, ya know, Keeping St.Petersburg Local  :)....I came across Paper Street Market a few months ago and fell in love with their vintage/antique household goods! I felt so fortunate to be able to work with them for a commercial shoot about a month ago now. If you are ever in the area, this store (and central ave. where it is located) is definitely a must see. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again Nina Grace! It was such a pleasure working with you, and we love our pics of the shop!! -Sean and Celesta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celesta, Thank you :)! I had a wonderful time, I really appreciate you helping me out! We still should schedule for coffee soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love