May 16, 2011

St. Petersburg Portrait Photographer :: Ashley Senior 2012

This young lady has it all! Beauty and Brains...she was just voted Senior Class President for the up coming school year! Say whaatt?! loL Good job girl! I met up with Ashley and her mom in downtown St. Pete and I have to say I really enjoyed talking and getting to know the two of them. I had no idea Ashley was involved in so many activities (setting a good example for her younger sister) - a youth council group, SGA (student government association), she volunteers throughout the school year, she has excellent grades and still manages to watch America's Next Top Model loL! She is sure to go far :)

Another (major) observation you may notice about her is that she loovveess her shoes! I was so happy when she decided to incorporate her personality - love for shoes - in her session! A great way to personalize your photos, don't you think?


7 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 16, 2011

    She looks adorable! Love these Nina, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the photo where the shoes are scattered around her on the ground! Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last 3 are my favorites. So colorful. Nice job Nina. I'll make sure to call you for my daughter's senior portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love. love. love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JenniferMay 17, 2011

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JenniferMay 17, 2011

    Love it. She looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love