Jan 28, 2012

ANNOUNCING PHOTOGRAPHERS TUTORING SESSION

Wanna know how excited I am? I am SO excited! Excited to announce that I am now offering digital photography tutoring sessions! Every tutoring session will be different depending on you - but, this more of an introduction to digital photography session where we'll cover the fundamentals of using aperture, shutter speed, and ISO; how to find and use natural (available) light, and I'll even tell you what the heck "the rule of thirds" is! loL. And of course we'll discuss any other questions you may have! I will soon have a link of information listing all topics that will be covered during your personal session along with other important information so keep a look out for that coming very soon!

Last week I held my first official tutoring session with the sweet Natalya :) she is definitely not a beginner in photography, but wanted to learn a few more tips and tricks to help enhance her already gorgeous photos. It was a really cool experience for me and I was extremely happy to know I was able to help her learn a few new things. We pretty much had an entire session full of hands on shooting with Q&A and a brief Photoshop tutorial afterwards. It's funny because I looked at my 101 in 1001 days list last night to see if I've accomplished any new goals that I'd forgotten about and to my surprise I had! Hosting a photography mentoring session was on my list of things to accomplish! Very cool, right? loL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love